Star rating of an air conditioning refers to its efficiency. When the amount of Star increases, it leads to less energy consumption.This includes the value of power consumption also, which suggests you’ll save extra money .
Now, let’s dig deep and
know the main difference between 3 star and 5 star rating in Split AC.
3 Star Rated Split air conditioning:
3 Star Air conditioners cools your room fast because it has an EER range between 2.9 -3.09
- They are available in affordable costs .
- Maintenance and energy usage is high .
- The costs and maintenance are only limited for 3 peak months of summer.
Split Ac with 3 Star is beneficial for those that are trying to find an AC to use just for the summer season.
5 Star Rated Split air conditioning:
- 5 Star Split AC are a touch costlier but it’s worthwhile
- It cools your room within minutes with 33.3 and above 3.33 EER
- They function very efficiently with less power consumption
- Air conditioners with 5 Star rating has better energy efficiency than 3 star ACs
- This helps you in saving power bills throughout the year
Split AC with 3 star rating are cheaper and under budget in
comparison to 5 Star Split AC. But we should always admit that 5 Star Air conditioners will save your electricity bill month after month because it got higher energy efficiency.